After a week of Pumpkin and Pumpin Spice Latte news and hoopla (Hi Starbucks. Hi Dairy Queen.), Walmart is throwing its name into the bunch with a new line of latte-flavored muffins.
It is no secret that coffee and baked goods go together.
The new flavors are:
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Cinnamon Dolce Latte
- Vanilla Latte
While not a latte, they also have a Pumpkin Cream Cheese muffin "because who doesn't love decadent cream cheese filled muffins," according to a news release.
The muffins come in packages of two and cost $2.98.
OTHER FOOD NEWS:
- Pumpkin Spice Latte is already on sale at Starbucks
- Carl's Jr. debuts Fruit Loops flavored doughnuts
- Scottsdale restaurant makes pasta in a 50-pound cheese wheel
- "Alice in Wonderland"-themed bar, Hatter and Hare, opens in Phoenix
- Mesa cidery debuts cider slushies
- La Bomba: The large summer dessert at Toro Latin Restaurant
- This Arizona restaurant serves nothing but churros
- Diamond Bars: Where to get them in Phoenix
- Yes, cereal ice cream sandwiches are now a thing