Pasta and cheese lovers, listen up.
An Italian restaurant in Arizona has recently debuted a new tableside dining experience that involves hot pasta and a 50-pound cheese wheel.
Babbo Italian Eatery, a family-owned restaurant chain in Arizona, is making some of its signature pastas inside the cheese wheel. Watch the video in the player above to see what it is all about.
The result: a pasta dish that is drenched in creamy Grana Padano cheese.
For now, the cheese wheel is only available at the Scottsdale restaurant, near Pima Road and Talking Stick Way, on Wednesdays - Sunday.
Each week, the restaurant announces the "cheese wheel special" on its Instagram. Only one type of dish can be made in the cheese wheel at a time.
Babbo's has eight restaurants around the Valley with a ninth planned for Goodyear in "early 2019."
IF YOU GO:
Babbo Italian Eatery
8840 E Talking Stick Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85250
- "Alice in Wonderland"-themed bar, Hatter and Hare, opens in Phoenix
- Mesa cidery debuts cider slushies
- La Bomba: The large summer dessert at Toro Latin Restaurant
- This Arizona restaurant serves nothing but churros
- Diamond Bars: Where to get them in Phoenix
- Yes, cereal ice cream sandwiches are now a thing