WINDOW ROCK, AZ — Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo….
The popular children’s song and video for “Baby Shark” will soon be produced in the Navajo language — but they need your help.
Entertainment brand Pinkfong says the song will be created in partnership with the Navajo Nation Museum.
They are seeking voice actors for the roles of Baby Shark, Mommy Shark, Daddy Shark, Grandma Shark and Grandpa Shark.
An open casting call will take place on Sunday, December 8, from 12 to 5 p.m. at the Navajo Nation Museum, 12 AZ-264, Window Rock, AZ 86515.
Auditions are free of charge.
They are seeking:
- Baby Shark: To portray a 6 to 9-year-old child with a bright and lovely voice.
- Mommy Shark: To portray a 35 to 40-year-old female.
- Daddy Shark: To portray a 35 to 40-year-old male.
- Grandma Shark: To portray a 60 to 80-year-old female.
- Grandpa Shark: To portray a 60 to 80-year-old male.