Are you sWISHING for a good deal? We have it for you! If you have a kid at home who LOVES basketball, then this camp is perfect for her or him!
Brawley Chisholm, a Harlem Globetrotter, created Love The Game basketball camps, and has an exciting and unique opportunity for boys and girls right here in the Valley to learn the skills they need to excel in basketball.
Kids (ages 10-14) can participate in a two-day camp June 27th and 28th, and all levels are welcome! Seasoned college and professional athletes will help Brawley coach the fundamentals and inspire the kids to have passion for the game.
Normally, the two-day camp would cost $80, but all you Smart Shoppers out there can register today for half the price. You only have until the end of Monday!
Follow these very specific directions:
- Click here
- Fill out the "contact us" section at the bottom right of the page
- Mention Smart Shopper in the "message" section
- Hit submit, and they'll get back to you to finish your registration
- Again, the normal cost is $80, but you're going to pay $40!!
WHAT IS LOVE THE GAME?
With a name that speaks for itself, Love the Game (LTG) is a basketball skills development program designed to help youth (ages 10-14) nurture and grow their love for the game of basketball while learning the fundamentals required to improve their overall performance as an individual and team player. LTG instills passion and perseverance into the growing hearts and minds of young athletes and is dedicated to providing an environment for learning built around the importance of personal connection and positive reinforcement in basketball instruction. All LTG camp coaches are selected based on their extensive basketball knowledge and their devotion to working with youth.
WHY SIGN UP FOR LTG IN PHOENIX?!
Here’s what former campers had to say about their experience with LTG and head coach, Brawley Chisholm of the Harlem Globetrotters:
“Brawley helped me on my ball handling and my defense because I wasn’t too good on that and he inspired me with how he became a basketball player.”
“My favorite part was how Brawley pushed us to our limits and beyond and how he never gave up on us.”
“I worked on my conditioning, my leg strength, my ball handling, and my control—and Brawley really helps us with our game all around."
We believe in creating the best camp experience for all young basketball players. At LTG, campers receive:
· Personal, close interaction with college, professional athletes—giving them mentors to look up to as they continue on their basketball journey.
· Detailed, expert basketball instruction that will help them immediately advance their skills and see real results while at camp, and leverage those learned skills as they move into school, league, and recreational play.
· Intimate understanding of not only the physical aspects of basketball, but the mental aspects as well, and the importance of growing their affection for the game and focusing not only on the body’s endurance but the endurance of the heart and mind.
LTG camps were created to be accessible for all. At just $80 a camper, we strive to bring an authentic love for the game to all youth that has an interest in bettering their skills but doesn't have hundreds of dollars to spend on camps that offer little personal attention and limited focus on the fundamentals and cognitive aspect of the game.
Don’t wait—space is limited! Register now!
About LTG: Love the Game, a New Jersey-based sole proprietorship, was started in the Summer of 2011 by Brawley Chisholm for both boys and girls. LTG is a basketball skills development program whose objective is to instill passion and perseverance into the hearts and minds of young athletes, while also teaching and enhancing the art and technique of the sport.
On Instagram: @11_Cheese | @ltg_lovethegame