Here's a deal that is hot hot hot.
You can get a FREE pizza or salad at Fired Pie's grand opening in Avondale on Tuesday, March 1.
The new shop that features made-to-order pizzas is located on Rancho Santa Fe Boulevard near Dysart Road. It's currently open, but Tuesday is the official grand opening celebration. The offer is limited to one per person and you can't call in your order.
The free food is available from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
This is the company's 14th location. It is planning to open two more this year, one in Glendale and one in Chandler.
You can find a location nearest you by visiting firedpie.com.
Here's a list of more Valley restaurants that recently opened their doors.
- Firehouse Subs 11013 N. Scottsdale Rd. Scottsdale
- Firehouse Subs 23335 N. Scottsdale Rd. Scottsdale
- Nana and Tata's Desserts 109 N. 4th St. Buckeye
- Maria's Frybread and Mexican Food 4041 E. Thomas Rd. Phoenix
- Rita's Burritos 4040 S. Arizona Ave. Chandler
- Black Bear Diner 2805 S. Alma School Rd. Chandler
- Magic Chili Garden 1440 S. Country Club Dr. Mesa
- Thai Chili 2 Go 4984 S. Power Rd. Gilbert
- Cowboy's Saloon 5310 E. High St. Phoenix