Scottsdale will soon be toasting a new brunch spot.
Postino, a popular wine cafe and eatery known for its bruschetta, is opening a location at Kierland Commons on Wednesday, Feb. 10.
This is the sixth Postino location in the Valley, and another is planned to open in Scottsdale this Spring.
If you're not in the mood to chow down on something there, check out some of the other local restaurants that recently opened around the Valley:
- Postino Kierland: 7030 E Greenway Pkwy, Scottsdale
- J C Sushi & Chinese: 2740 W Bell Rd, Phoenix
- Desert Rose Steakhouse Pizza & Gastro Pub: 6729 N 57th Dr, Glendale
- Nana Tee's Hometown Dogs: 4212 W Cactus Rd, Phoenix
- Eddie Merlot's Prime Age Beef & Seafood: 23207 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale
- Salad and Go: 9875 W Lower Buckeye Rd, Tolleson