If you can't find something in the Valley to please your taste buds, you're doing something wrong.
From warm, toasted breakfast sandwiches to cool, sweet old fashioned ice cream, the selection of places to dine just got bigger. And are there ever enough burger joints? We think not! We've compiled a list of places for you to try.
Take a look at the map below to see where these new food destinations are located in the Valley. (For a fullscreen view, click here)
Some are new, some are old with new locations.
- Kabob Express 6115 S. 51st Ave. Laveen
- Egg N' Joe 23271 N. Scottsdale Rd. Scottsdale
- Grand Canyon Wine Tasting Room 16842 E. Parkview Ave. Fountain Hills
- Tacos El Gordo 3041 W. Van Buren St. Phoenix
- Mary Coyle Ol' Fashion Ice Cream 5823 N. 7th St. Phoenix
- Cafe Royale 809 N. Dysart Rd. Avondale
- Betty's Rooste 10503 W. Thunderbird Blvd. Sun City
- King Gyros 1342 W. Warner Rd. Tempe
- Sammy's Burgers 525 N. Estrella Pkwy. Goodyear
- Dillon's Bayou 40202 N. 87th Ave. Peoria
- Zookz Sandwiches 100 E. Camelback Rd. Phoenix