PHOENIX — A little bit of Paris right here in Arizona! All it took was one trip to Paris for two school teachers to quit their jobs and open GenuWine Arizona Wine Bar a self-serve wine bar and that highlights Arizona wines!
Watch the video above to see the wine vending machine at work!
Co-owners Emily Rieve and Lindsey Schoenemann are not only best friends but they used to both used to be 7th grade math and science teachers in Gilbert. They loved teaching but they wanted to funnel all of their passion into a new project. A couple years ago, Emily and her husband went to France. While they were across the pond, Emily saw a self-serve wine tasting and the rest is history. A year a half later in Jaunary 2018, GenuWine Arizona officially opened their doors.
All of the fun accoutrement:
- GenuWine Arizona rotates in a new bottle every week.
- Sign up for their wine club to receive two bottles of wine plus local food products every month.
- Build you own charcuterie board at any time.
- Monday nights are trivia night.
- Comedy night every other Tuesday.
- Every First Friday, they host a local winery.
- Other unique activities: Paint nights. Book Club. Cheesemaking classes!