Looking for work, or maybe a whole new career? Here are 8 Valley companies hiring quality people right now!
1. USAA is looking to several open tech positions in North Phoenix. They’re looking for experienced software and data engineering tech professionals, from mid-level to lead-level, including IT managers and directors. USAA was recently ranked #30 as a 2019 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For. Click here for more info.
2. Freedom Financial, an award-winning and Veteran-committed employer has a RANGE of open positions at their new Tempe campus. They are looking to fill positions in engineering, IT, compliance and customer service departments. Since its humble beginnings in 2002, Freedom Financial Network has helped to resolve $10 billion in debt! Every team member has contributed to this success, achieving their mission to provide financial solutions, service and education enabling consumers to reduce debt, build wealth and achieve financial freedom. Learn more here.
3. ResourceMFG is hiring for a TON of different positions in the East Valley/Chandler area. Open positions include sanitation, production, packing, machine and forklift operators and more! Contract to hire with a great base pay, multiple shifts available, and the opportunity for LOTS of OT. Click here for more info.
4. Procter & Gamble Phoenix has Manufacturing technician positions open at their facility in Phoenix. This production facility is the global producer/supplier of Metamucil. Technicians do various types of work, including running high-speed converting and packing equipment, controlling the process from a computer terminal, and performing preventive maintenance on equipment. Technicians are expected to get involved, take charge of situations and confront business-related problems and maintain a functional ownership area. P&G offers competitive pay plus shift differential, and medical/dental/vision benefits from day one. More info can be found here.
5. Choice Career Fairs is hosting a hiring event in Mesa March 21. You can meet face-to-face with hiring decision makers from some of the Valley’s top employers. Bring plenty of resumes and dress professionally because they are looking to hire on the spot. Register ahead by clicking here!
6. Are sales and management your thing? United Career Fairs has a hiring event happening March 26 in Tempe. Employers range from small businesses all the way up to Fortune 500 companies. This is your chance to meet face-to-face with hiring managers. Register in advance here.
7. Banner Health has opportunities for Medical Assistants throughout the East and West Valley areas. Take your health care career to the next level with award-winning, non-profit, Banner Health. A wide variety of units, shifts and locations are now available. Banner Health offers excellent compensation and benefits package, employee discounts, tuition assistance, wellness program, PTO & sick time! Apply today here.
8. BASIS has several job opportunities for the 2019-2020 school year at BASIS Oro Valley, BASIS Oro Valley Primary, BASIS Tucson Primary, and BASIS Tucson North. They’re holding a career fair March 30 that’s your chance to meet with hiring leaders and learn more about curriculum, school culture and students. Click here to learn more.