Looking for work? Here are 8 Valley companies hiring people right now!
1. State Farm Stadium is looking to hire over 1,100 people for part-time, event related positions at their job fair Saturday, July 13 from 10AM-2PM. Home of the Arizona Cardinals Football Club and annual Fiesta Bowl, State Farm Stadium is an iconic example of sophisticated engineering, technology and design. For a list of all open positions click here.
2. Pearl Interactive Network Inc. is looking to hire over 700 people in Tempe. They’re an established telehealth services company opening a new contact center at 1401 S. 52nd Street. The new contact center will offer a variety of positions that range from customer service representatives and supervisors to workforce site specialists and trainers. The company says hiring priority will be given to military veterans, disabled veterans and military spouses. For more information click here.
3. Sprouts is holding a hiring fair for their new Laveen location, bringing 150 full and part-time positions to the area. They’re hiring for a wide range of positions from department managers and clerks to cashiers and administrative coordinators. It’s all happening Wednesday and Thursday, July 31 and August 1 from 8AM-5PM at Hilton Garden in Downtown Phoenix at 15 E. Monroe Street. Click here for more info.
4. Do you LOVE talking about travel? Locally based International Cruise & Excursions (ICE), the premier global provider of travel and lifestyle-based loyalty, rewards and incentive programs, is looking to hire 90 sales associates at its Scottsdale and Phoenix locations. ICE’s sales representatives fulfill the travel dreams of members by helping them use their benefits on products such as free hotel stays and airline tickets, as well as greatly discounted cruise packages. Employees at ICE have great earning potential that entails an hourly base, an aggressive commission and bonus program, along with paid vacation, partner-based leads and competitive benefits. To lean more about ICE and to apply online, click here.
5. Avenue5 Residential wants to invite you to join them at their coffee Connect Event on July 9th from 2:00-7:00pm! Hiring Managers will be present to conduct interviews and discuss current and up and coming roles! Join them at one of their beautiful properties, The Stewart, and learn what it means to be part of an award winning company. Apply here if interested, or just stop by.
6. TTEC is hosting the Land of the Free-Spirited Career Fair in Phonenix, July 10 at 9AM. TTEC invites you to be part of its passionate and well-spirited culture. They’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, which will make you fall in love with your job and become more confident as you work with your fellow world-class talents. Open positions include CSR, sales representatives, social media marketing strategists and more. Click here for all the info.
7. Desert Choice Schools are hiring special education teachers and behavior technicians. Looking for: SPED Teacher (Programs: ED-P, High functioning Autism, Low functioning Autism and intellectual disabilities), Intern Teachers, Alt Ed (Gen Ed) Teacher, Behavior Tech, Registered Behavior Tech (for programs with students with intellectual disabilities and Autism), School Psychologists and BCBA. Click here if you qualify.
8. Coast to Coast Career Fairs is hosting a Live Hiring event Monday, July 22. Meet face to face with top employers hiring for sales, customer service, retail, financial services, management, I.T., government positions and more! If you have been looking for a new career or just ready to start a new job you don't want to miss this exciting hiring event. Professional Dress is required and please bring additional copies of your resume. Find all the info on this FREE event here.