Break out the lederhosen! The time is upon us to once again clink glasses at Brat Haus in downtown Scottsdale. The 6th annual Oktoberfest celebration and fund-raiser will be held on Saturday, September 22, 2018. Honor Flight Arizona will receive a portion of the proceeds to continue flying Arizona WII and Korean War veterans to see their memorials in Washington D.C. for free.
Whether you've actually been in Munich for the festivities or taken part elsewhere around the world, you know Oktoberfest is ONE GIANT PARTY. It has been commercialized over the years with lederhosen and dirndl Halloween costumes and Oktoberfest-inspired craft beers.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Scottsdale Mayor Jim Lane will kick off the festivities with a special firkin tapping.
- FREE ADMISSION if you wear lederhosen or dirndls.
- LIVE oompah music.
- SPECIALTY German-themed menu.
- STEIN-HOLDING contests.
Brat Haus | Downtown Scottsdale
3622 N. Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, Arizona 85251
- Doors open at 4 p.m.
- NO KIDS! It is a 21 and over event.
- No dogs.
- Advanced ticket sales: $10
- At the door: $12
BUY TICKETS NOW: www.brathausaz.com