Many major restaurant chains have teamed up with services to offer you FREE delivery during the COVID-19 pandemic.
RetailMeNot's Sara Skirboll created a list of national chains participating with companies like Postmates, Grubhub and Seamless. A representative sent me the following list. However, I did delete some of the restaurants included because they are not available here in Arizona.
Click here to see the full article. See the list below:
- Auntie Anne’s: Mmmmm, pretzels! Find an Auntie Anne’s near you, and get a $0 delivery fee on orders $15+ with DoorDash until March 30. Learn more.
- Black Angus Steakhouse: Through March 29, get free Delivery on Black Angus Steakhouse orders of $15 or more through DoorDash. Learn more.
- Blaze Pizza: This pizza chain with more than 300+ locations across the country is waiving delivery fees on all orders of $10 or more via Blazepizza.com or the Blaze app for a limited time. You can also score free delivery on Postmates or DoorDash through March 22.
- Buca di Beppo: Enjoy free delivery on Italian favorites from Buca di Beppo. Start your online delivery order.
- Burger King: Burger King is offering free delivery on Grubhub for orders over $10 through March 29. Keep in mind you might still pay a service fee.
- Chipotle: On March 12, Chipotle was the first major chain to announce free delivery on orders of over $10. The complimentary service launched March 15 and will last until March 31.
- Del Taco: Del Taco is offering free delivery on Postmates for a limited time with the code DELTACONOW. After March 20, Del Taco will continue to offer automatic free delivery on orders over $15.
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit: Dickey’s announced free doorstep delivery through the end of April.
- El Pollo Loco: El Pollo Loco is offering free delivery via Grubhub from participating locations from March 25 to April 7.
- KFC: On March 13, KFC announced free delivery from March 14 to April 26.
- Little Caesars: Get free delivery on orders of $10 or more placed online from Little Caesars through March 22.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill: Moe’s Southwest Grill announced on Twitter that it would offer free delivery on all app and website orders of $10 or more through April 10.
- Outback Steakhouse: Outback Steakhouse has free delivery now through April 30. Order now.
- P.F. Chang’s: Get free delivery on orders of $25 or more when you order online or through the app.
- Pieology: All Pieology locations are offering free delivery on orders over $35 when you order online or through the Pie Life Rewards App through the end of March.
- Popeyes: Popeyes is offering free delivery through the Popeyes Mobile App and its website.
- Red Lobster: Get free delivery on online orders over $30 through March 29 and find how they are responding to the coronavirus outbreak.
- Shake Shack: Head to the Shack App, order.shakeshack.com or order delivery via Grubhub, and Shake Shack will waive the delivery fees.
- Taco Bell: Get free delivery on your first order over $12 through March 31 when you order through Grubhub.
- Which Wich: Get free delivery on online orders through March 31, 2020.
Another representative emailed me about Blaze Pizza offering a one large, one-topping pizza for $10, and two large, one-topping pizzas for $20 starting March 17. I'm waiting on more information including deadlines and fine print.
Do you know of other deals or restaurants that should be added to this list? Email me!