Food City Supermarket is celebrating a Phoenix store's grand reopening with FREEBIES!
Wednesday, July 11, the doors open at 6 a.m. The first 300 shoppers who purchase groceries will receive a FREE reusable bag filled with goodies!
The major remodel offers upgraded dine-in options and enhanced departments for convenience when shopping. The highlights include:
- A new City Café adjacent to the Deli eatery, offering a selection of coffees and exquisite bakery treats like cake pops and scones
- A renovated Outdoor Patio space, with a Sonoran Hot Dog Cart and plenty of room for chili roasting and chicken grilling
- A fresh, new look and expanded seating for the Deli’s Dos Ranchitos Cocina that is now located at the front of the store
- An expanded display of homemade tortillas and chips, along with a new look for the store’s Tortilleria
- An expanded Produce Department that has moved to the front of the store to showcase fresh fruits and vegetables
- Enhanced self-serve cases in the Bakery for easier access to fresh pastries and baked goods
- An expanded Wall Deli located behind the Freezer Aisle with a larger selection of refreshing cold drinks
- An updated Beer Aisle, now located on the east wall of the store
- A centrally-located Check Cashing area for improved access and convenience.
IF YOU GO:
Food City Supermarket
845 W. Southern Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85041
(SW corner of 7th Avenue and Southern Avenue)