How's your vision? If you think you need some new frames or sunglasses, go to Midwestern University Eye Institute in Glendale on Thursday so you don't pay full price!
From 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on March 7, head over to the Spring Designer Eyewear Show, where you can save up to 30 percent off designer frames and sunglasses. You'll find all kinds of names and designers like Gucci, Saks Fifth Avenue and more!
Prices range from $80 to $400, but you can save up to $120 off!
Plus, this is a great opportunity to donate your gently-used glasses to a charitable cause.
In case you were wondering what styles are in or out, they sent this:
- Shield Sunglasses: Shield Sunglasses provide the most protection, which means they also cover a lot of the face. They take their inspiration from surfers and snowboarders that need serious sun protection.
- Sporty Sunglasses: Similar to Shield styles, the sporty structure, with the flat top and sporty accents are big this year.
- Extreme Bling: Jewels and embellishments are a common sight on high-end sunglasses, but this season designers took it to the extreme.
- Patterned Frames: Just as creative patterns in clothing are big for 2019, frames and sunglasses are taking on a more playful look in 2019. Super fun and creative patterns are popular, as well as traditional polka dot and black and white frames.
- Red Frames: Red Frames are back! The bright colors contrast nicely with a variety of lens colors and skin tones. These bold frames help the wearer make a statement wherever they are.
Midwestern faculty and students will be there to serve you, and they provide all kinds of treatments. Though they recommend you make appointments during normal business hours, instead of at the event, you should know that ages six months to one year can get their eyes checked for FREE! The rest of us pay $50, and they do accept a number of insurance plans. Click here for more information.
IF YOU GO:
Midwestern University Eye Institute
5865 West Utopia Road, Glendale, Arizona 85308
(59th Avenue & Utopia, South of Loop 101)