This is a fun month. April Fools' Day has come and gone, and there are more holidays to have on your radar that will bring deals, freebies and discounts!
National Pet Day is April 11, so there will most likely be pet adoption deals.
Tax Day freebies take place on April 15, including shred-a-thons happening around town. I'm working on a roundup for both of these! If you know of any deals, please email me, so I can add them to the list!
Easter is on April 21, so you'll see big discounts starting the day after. Dealnews shared that it's normal to expect 30 to 50 percent off on April 22, but places like Target and Walmart might offer 70 to 90 percent off Easter items.
National Park Week starts on April 20, and April 22 is Earth Day, where you can enjoy free admission to national parks!
Let's talk items on the "to buy" list, according to
- Spring clothing deals will range anywhere from 25 to 70 percent off.
- Warm weather clothes are expected to fall below $20.
- There will be early Mother's Day sales.
- Many people have been talking about Netflix's Tidying up with Marie Kondo, and thrift shops are seeing more items.
- Save on in-season produce.
Here are the items on the "not to buy" list, according to
- Memorial Day has better prices for home goods, appliances, mattresses and more.
- Laptop deals arrive in June.
- Shop gardening tools this summer.
- Buy running shoes in the fall.
Click here to see more specifics for each item, including the top five stores to shop this April.