Why spend a fortune on everything that goes into the Easter celebration when you can Do It Yourself? Here is some DIY inspiration!
This would be a fun, family activity! Take soft or hard headbands, and shape brightly-colored pipe cleaners into bunny ears!
You can also make carrots.
EGG DECORATING IDEAS:
- Here are 80 Easter egg decorating ideas
- Here are 52 Easter egg decorating tips
- It's also popular to use twine for a rustic-chic look!
MORE CRAFTY IDEAS:
- Peep houses instead of Gingerbread houses
- Leave your mark! Stamp Easter onto napkins and more
- Forget flowers! Put carrots in a vase (scroll down- pictured in the middle)
- Fill mason jars with candy and write in chalk or paint, "Bunny Bait"
- Make egg flower vases
- Make an Easter egg out of buttons
- Here are 26 more Easter treats
- Use rain boots
- Make an edible cereal basket
- Toy truck filled with goodies
- Sand castle molds
- Mason jars
There are so many adorable and AFFORDABLE ideas! Let us know your ideas so we can share it!