The biggest shopping season of the year is two weeks away and Smart Shopper is here to help.
The Smart Shopper team has done the work for you so you can show up and snag all the best Black Friday deals and what you can do to save the most money.
The best deals, both online and in-store, will be on Thanksgiving.
Many Black Friday ads have already been leaked on the internet. A good place to view them is at BFads.net.
Brent Shelton, from Bfads, says the best ads so far appears to be Target, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, and Kohl’s. “Kohl’s has a higher 49 inch 4KTV that comes with $75 Kohl’s cash.”
That means you're only paying $175! Anything under $250 is a good deal.
Brent also says Dell has some TV’s for more than half off and Wal-Mart is increasing their inventory 50 percent from last Black Friday.
Other hot items are gaming systems, drones, tablets and small kitchen appliances.
But do you have to stand in line to get these deals?
Shelton says, “The majority of door buster deals that we use to have to stand in line for are available online.”
So check your favorite stores to see if you can avoid the crowds.
Also use apps like Ebates to earn extra cash.
Finally Shelton says there are certain things you'll want to wait to buy until after the Black Friday season including:
- Winter apparel
- Outdoor sports gear
- Bedding (buy in January)
- Cookware (deals after Thanksgiving)
- Tech software (wait for free upgrades)
Bottom line… be prepared:
- Make your shopping list so you don’t overspend
- Compare deals and store ads
- Get your credit info and passwords readily available
- Sign up for email news from Black Friday sites, like BFads.net , and your favorite stores
- Check out early Black Friday sales for deals and get your shopping done early