Thanksgiving is right around the corner. You want everything to be perfect! We talked to Pauline Martinez from
about how to set the perfect table.
1. Miniature pumpkins can be used as place settings with name tags attached― or roasted and stuffed with delicious fillings.
2. On a budget but still want to host and set a stylish table? Use last season's oversized plaid scarf as table decor!
3. Simple, smaller, decorative plates can be used in conjunction with your basic dishes to create a beautifully themed table without having to buy a new set of dishes!
4. Dollar store pine cones and candles, along with fresh fruit like apples, tangerines and grapes make beautiful centerpieces that can double as dessert!
5. Brown paper is your best friend for table decor on a budget.
6. Inexpensive quilting fabric can be used as table runners. No sewing!