Out of control barbecue grill fire spreads into Glendale home

GLENDALE, AZ - Firefighters from the Glendale Fire Department are on scene of an out of control barbecue fire that spread into a home. 

Glendale fire said the fire happened near 67th Avenue and Bell Road Sunday morning.

It's unclear how much damage the home suffered or if anyone was injured. 

Stay with ABC15 and abc15.com for updates on this developing story. 

Print this article Back to Top

Your Region News
West Valley Phoenix Metro Southeast Valley Northeast Valley Northern Arizona Central/Southern AZ