Fire breaks out at Phoenix motorcycle club

Posted at 7:19 AM, Jan 30, 2016
and last updated 2016-01-30 10:27:45-05

A fire broke out inside a Phoenix motorcycle club overnight, according to officials.

Phoenix Fire Department responded to the Soul Brothers Motorcycle Club near 12th Avenue and Buckeye Road around 1:30 a.m.

The business was closed at the time and no one was inside, but the fire sparked in the attic.

Fortunately, firefighters were able to contain the fire to the attic.

At this time, there is no word on how the fire started.