A Tempe-based burger joint is expanding. Burger Rush, which has one location on Broadway Rd near Roosevelt, is opening a new shop in Central Phoenix next week.
Sean Dannenberg, part owner of the Tempe location, said his father started Burger Rush, but the Phoenix restaurant is owned by an investor.
Burger Rush boasts fresh and never frozen beef cooked over mesquite wood. The new location is at 3701 N. Central Ave.
To see other recently opened Phoenix-area restaurants click here.
Check out these other eateries that recently opened in Tempe!
- El Pollo Loco, 1314 S. Rural Rd., Tempe
- Loving Hut 405 W. University Dr., Tempe
- Moroccan Paradise 1212 E. Apache Blvd., Tempe
- Nektar juice bar 2000 E. Rio Salado Pkwy., Tempe
- Toast Coffeehouse 2155 E Conference Dr.