Firefighters responded Monday night to a reported fire at a mobile home near Apache Junction.
Crews arrived on scene near Apache Trail and Signal Butte Road and found the fire had spread to nearby homes.
According to Rural Metro, a home that the flames initially sparked in is being deemed a total loss. Three other homes sustained minor damage.
Video from Air15 showed firefighters had extinguished the flames and were looking for hot spots.
No injuries were reported, according to a spokesman with the Rural/Metro Fire Department.
Officials say the fire appears to have started due to an electrical problem.
Reminder to check your smoke alarms. Working alarms save lives. Potential electrical fire surprises residents who evacuated. pic.twitter.com/5nvtOPwxVZ
— RuralMetroCorp (@RuralMetroCAZ) November 15, 2016
No other information was immediately available.