PHOENIX — Phoenix Sky Harbor has announced Monday they will relocate all airlines in Terminal 2 to Terminal 3 as well as one from Terminal 4.
Sky Harbor Airport's Terminal 2 was once one of the most modern in the nation. Now, the airport is saying farewell to the terminal after nearly 50 years in service.
The airlines in that will be relocated to Terminal 3 include:
- Air Canada - Terminal 4 (Moving on Feb. 6)
- Alaska Airlines - Terminal 2 (Moving on Feb. 5)
- Boutique Air - Terminal 2 (Moving on Feb. 3)
- Contour Airlines - Terminal 2 (Moving on Feb. 5)
- United Airlines - Terminal 2 (Moving on Feb. 4)
This is in part of the new North Concourse opening in Terminal 3.
Terminal 3's North Concourse does not have an official opening date, however, a spokesperson for PHX Beer Co., a new brewery opening in the terminal, said their location was on schedule to open sometime in February.
Terminal 2 is scheduled to close and be subsequently demolished when the North Concourse opens to make way for "bus gates". It's a cheaper way to make room for more flights by busing passengers to parked planes.