Phoenix Fire: 1-year-old suffers burns in north Phoenix garage

Phoenix Fire
Posted at 2:14 PM, Aug 16, 2017
and last updated 2017-08-16 17:30:15-04

A 1-year-old has been taken to the hospital after being burned in a north Phoenix garage on Wednesday afternoon. 

Phoenix fire said the child suffered burns to their face from a small pile of clothes that was on fire in a garage near Interstate 17 and Cactus Road. 

The child was breathing when being transported to the hospital. Their current condition is unknown at this time.

Stay with ABC15 and for updates on this developing story.