Valley restaurants are helping raise money for Phoenix Children's Hospital in September, hoping to benefit childhood cancer patients.
According to a media release, as many as 90 children get cancer treatments every day at Phoenix Children's Hospital. Additionally, more than 320 kids are diagnosed with cancer at the hospital every year.
In September, when you eat at the following restaurants, a portion of proceeds goes toward research:
- Portillo's at Tempe Marketplace: Each Wednesday in September, Portillo's will donate $1 for every online order placed, up to $500.
- Clever Koi: $1 from each cocktail sold will be donated through the month of September.
- Jason's Deli: Time to Shine bracelets will be on sale and customers will have a chance to donate at all Valley locations.
- Genghis Grill at Tempe Marketplace: $1 donated for every full-priced appetizer or dessert sold all month long.
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory at Tempe Marketplace: 25 percent of proceeds from each special caramel apple sold will be donated. The apples are caramel with gold sprinkles.
- Lone Spur Cafe: Time to Shine bracelets will be on sale and customers will have a chance to donate at the register. Offer valid at Park West (Peoria) and Prescott locations.
- My Pie: Three Valley stores will offer Time to Shine bracelets and offer customers a chance to donate at the register.
- Papa Johns: Use code "PCH" for 40 percent off your online order. Ten percent of your order will be donated to the hospital.
- Sauce Pizza and Wine: 100 percent of all proceeds from kid's meals sold from Sept. 11-17 will be donated. Customers can also donate at the register.
- Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que: Buy a Lousiana Lemonade (a Southern Cooler of freshly mixed Bacardi Raz, Chambord, fresh blueberries, lemonade, house sour and light beer in a 22-ounce mug) and $1 will be donated.
- Spinatos Pizzeria: Buy a dessert (excluding single cookies and kids gelato) and $1 will be donated.
- Morning Squeeze: "Pancakes for Patients" event will happen all month. One hundred percent of proceeds from any pancake and/or crepe purchase will be donated.
- Zoyo Neighborhood Yogurt: The Time to Shine flavor of the month is Cake Batter. Time to Shine bracelets will be on sale and customers can also donate at the register.
- Slices at Tempe Marketplace: 10 percent of all proceeds on cheese slices will be donated.
- Yogi's Grill at Tempe Marketplace: $2 of every Yogi's Roll will be donated.