When it comes to Phoenix dining, there are plenty of choices to please your palate.
Popular Valley eatery Pita Jungle opened another location at the corner of Seventh Street and Missouri Avenue. The grand opening was held on Monday.
The Mediterranean restaurant based in Scottsdale has 18 Arizona locations and one in California.
Here's a list of other restaurants that recently opened in the Phoenix area. Bon appetit!
- Dirty Martini Bistro & Bar: 1140 E. Washington St., Phoenix.
- Thai Long-An: 4447 N 7th Ave., Phoenix
- Corner Bakery Cafe: 1949 E. Camelback Rd., Phoenix
- Otakumen and Pat & Waldo's: 114 W. Adams St., Phoenix
- Fractured Prune: 2530 W. Happy Valley Rd., Phoenix