Tuesday, April 17th is Tax Day and some Phoenix-area Post Office locations are staying open late to help you meet the deadline.
The Phoenix Main Post Office located at 4949 East Van Buren St. will have full retail services open until 10 p.m. on Tuesday.
Other Post Office retail stores in the Phoenix metro area are staying open until 6 p.m. The locations are:
- Ahwatukee Station, 11010 S. 51st St. 85044
- Arcadia Station, 3920 E. Thomas Rd. 85018
- Boulder Hills Station, 2550 E. Rose Garden Ln. 85050
- Cactus Station, 2901 E. Greenway Rd. 85032
- Capitol Station, 2 S. 35th Ave. 85009
- Daisy Mountain Station, 44047 N. 43rd Ave. 85087
- Downtown Station, 522 N. Central Ave. 85004
- Maryvale Station, 4415 N. Maryvale Pkwy. 85031
- Northeast Station, 5021 N. 20th St. 85016
- Northwest Station, 2727 W. Camelback Rd. 85017
- Osborn Station, 3905 N. 7th Ave. 85013
- Pecos Station, 16825 S. Desert Foothills Pkwy. 85048
- Rio Salado Station, 1441 E. Buckeye Rd. 85034
- Shaw Butte Station, 12208 N. 19th Ave. 85029
- Sierra Adobe Station, 1902 W. Union Hills Dr. 85027
- South Mountain Station, 6825 S. 7th St. 85040
- Sunnyslope Station, 9635 N. 7th St. 85020
- Washington Station, 8155 N. Black Canyon Hwy. 85021
Post office officials say customers should try to come as early as possible during the day to avoid last-minute crowds.
You should also double-check the label on the blue collection mailboxes to ensure your mail is deposited before the last posted collection time for the day.
Tax forms will not be available at Post Office locations.