One of the more popular discount stores on Black Friday, Target, has just released its 2016 Black Friday ad.
Target is not joining the anti-Thanksgiving crowd, and will be opening at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day this year.
The store is also offering an "Early Access" sale, which will allow you to grab some Black Friday deals immediately, on November 10.
Deals will change each day as part of "10 Days of Deals."
What to Expect on Black Friday
Among the hottest Black Friday items at Target, according to the store's press release, are Fitbits, iPads,and the Apple watch. Deals include:
- 50" Hisense 4K UHD TV, $249.99, special purchase
- Apple Watch Series 1, starting at $198 (Reg. starting at $269.99)
- Powerbeats 2 Wireless Earphones, $89.99 (Reg. $199.99)
- Save $50 and get a free $40 Target GiftCard with purchase of any Xbox One S Console 500GB Battlefield 1 or Minecraft Bundle, $249.99 (Reg. $299.99)
- Fitbit Charge HR, $89.95 (Reg. $129.95)
- Free $250 Target GiftCard with purchase of iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus
- iPad Air 2, starting at $274 (Reg. starting at $399.99)
- 50 percent off select video games, $29.99 (Reg. $59.99)
- Free $60 Target Gift Card with purchase of a GoPro HERO5 Black, $399.99
- Hoover Quest 700 Robotic Vacuum, $199.99 (Reg. $349.99)
- Dyson V6 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum, $299.99 (Reg. $499.99)
- Anova Sous Vide Bluetooth Precision Cooker, $99 (Reg. $149)
- 50 percent off select kitchen appliances
- Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor, $129.99 (Reg. $259.99)
- 50 percent off life-size 48" Big Figs, including Star Wars and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, $49.99 (Reg. $99.99)
- Buy one, get one 50 percent off select toys, including Star Wars, Marvel, Disney and more
As always, don't waste your money.
“Don't Waste Your Money” is a registered trademark of Scripps Media, Inc. (“Scripps”).
"Like" John Matarese on Facebook
Follow John on Twitter (@JohnMatarese)