One of the final big Black Friday ads is now out, after several days of teasing us with preview ads.
It's from Macy's, and the department store is rolling out some amazing sales this Thanksgiving evening and all weekend long, including some items free after rebate.
5 P.M. Opening
Macy's will be opening at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving, which could be a bit problematic in some malls that have vowed to stay closed this year on Thanksgiving Day for employees and their families.
This means you may have to line up outside the store if the indoor mall is closed (no problem if you have ever waited outside a Best Buy or Target on Black Friday).
It will be worth it, however, for small kitchen appliances and some of their other doorbuster deals. They will also have many of their deals online all day Thursday.
Early shoppers will also get $10 off bonus coupons.
Among the best Macy's deals, according to the website BFAds.net:
- Waffle Maker - Free After $10 Rebate
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Assorted) - $7.99 After $12 Mail-in Rebate
- Trolls Plush - $9.99
- Women's Handbags - $19.99
- Michael Kors 3-pc. Rollerball Gift Set - $25.00
- Urban Decay Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion - $8.00
- Tarte Clay Eyeshadow Quad & Deluxe Mascara Set - $12.00
- Silver-Plated Brass Gemstone Pendants - $24.99
- Martha Stewart Collection - 70% Off
- Calvin Klein Classic-Fit Print , Calvin Klein Steel Mens Extra-Slim Fit , Michael Kors Classic Fit , or Tommy Hilfiger Classic-Fit Mens Dress Shirts - 50% Off
- Mens Tees (Assorted) - B1G2 Free
- Holiday Lane (Assorted) - 60% Off
- Pyrex 22-pc. Food Storage Container Set - $17.99 After $10 Mail-In Rebate
- Tag Springfield III 5-pc. Luggage Set (Red or Navy) - $49.99
- Charter Club Cozy Plush Throw (Assorted Styles) - $9.99
Macy's will be open from 5 p.m. until 2 a.m. on Thanksgiving, then will reopen at 6 a.m. on Black Friday with new deals.
You can check the highlights of all the big Black Friday ads by downloading the free BFAds app to your smartphone.
As always, don't waste your money.
“Don't Waste Your Money” is a registered trademark of Scripps Media, Inc. (“Scripps”).
Follow John on Twitter ( @JohnMatarese )