8 Valley companies hiring NOW (2/24)
Looking for work? Check out these 8 Valley companies looking for people right now.
1. Hire Live is hosting a career fair in Phoenix Wednesday, March 6th. Opportunities include inside Sales Reps, Outside Sales Reps, Account Executives, Retail Managers, Account Managers, Insurance Sales, Customer Service, Technical Sales, Sales Managers, Pharmaceutical Sales, Telesales, Sales Trainer, Merchandiser, Mortgage Brokers, Financial Planner, Route Sales, Retail Sales, Retail Management, Human Resources and much more! Click here for more info!
2. Queen Creek Unified School District is holding a job fair for a wide range of positions. Job fair attendees are encouraged to apply online first as that will guarantee you an interview with a principal. More info is available here .
3. Want a FUN outdoor job? Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is hiring 500 people for the 2019 season. The park is looking for team members who want to work in a fun, exciting environment and are committed to its mantra of providing Friendly, Clean, Fast and Safe service. The park is hiring for a number of positions including lifeguards, food and beverage staff, cashiers, security personnel and EMTs. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online here and you will be contacted for follow-up phone and in-person interviews. Applicants must be 16 years or older. Click here for info.
4. Love working in fast-paced, restaurant environment? A new Scottsdale restaurant, Agave del Scottsdale announced it is hiring. The upscale, authentic Mexican restaurant is taking over the former Butters space in the Mercado del Lago plaza at Hayden Road and Via de Ventura. The management team is planning to hire more than 40 employees to fill both front and back of house positions including hosts, bussers, runners, servers, bartenders, cooks, prep cooks and dishwashers. Ideal server and bartenders will have at least five years of previous restaurant experience. To learn more, click here .
5. Culinary Dropout at the Yard will officially open its doors to its first East Valley location on Wednesday, April 3. In preparation, Culinary Dropout, the restaurant anchoring the dining and entertainment concept, is hiring! Situated on the northeast corner of Gilbert Road and Hearn Way in the heart of the lively Downtown Gilbert, Culinary Dropout is looking to fill just over 190 positions. A job fair will be held starting Monday, March 4 and roles to be filled include management positions, chefs, line and prep cooks, bakers, dishwashers, servers, bartenders, hosts, security and banquet servers. Click here to apply online.
6. New Scottsdale restaurant Drunk Munk is looking to hire 50 people. The tiki bar and restaurant will open next month in the building formerly occupied for 21 years by Cowboy Ciao. The restaurant is also holding an on-site hiring fair Wednesday, Feb. 20, and Thursday, Feb. 21, from 2 to 6 p.m at 7133 E Stetson Drive in Scottsdale. Those interested can walk in with their resume and apply for a variety of jobs including: servers, hosts, managers, bartenders and all front and back of the house positions. More info can be found here .
7. Thursday, February 28th Great Hearts is holding a career fair for faculty and coaching positions for the 2019-2020 school year. Join them any time between 5:00pm and 8:00pm to learn about our open faculty and coaching positions, meet our Headmasters, and schedule an interview. Representatives from each of the 23 Phoenix campuses will be present.More info can be found here .
8. Coming up Thursday, March 7th BestCompaniesAZ is hosting a networking and career event for Arizona veterans and transitioning military. Are you looking for a career with a company who supports and values your military service? Don't miss the 2019 Military Career Event featuring 30 of Arizona's top employers including USAA, GoDaddy, ASU, Charles Schwab and more! You can pre-register