PHOENIX – Whether it’s shredded, served in cubes or melted over pasta, we can’t get enough of the creamy comfort food we call cheese. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the best places to order cheese in Arizona.
Check out this list of six places with the best cheese selection in Arizona:
1. Mingle + Graze is a local restaurant in Chandler, Arizona that serves locally crafted cheeses that come in many forms. From a wide selection of meat and cheese boards to cheesecake in a jar, this place knows how to satisfy your cheese craving.
2. Arcadia Premium Beer, Wine & More is “trying to create the local corner store that we want in the neighborhood”, and they do just that. The store sells craft beers, wine and a selection of cheeses that would look great on your next homemade Charcuterie board.
3. Milk ‘N More is the home base retail store for Arizona Farms Cheese, and it carries a variety of cheeses and other Arizona-local products. The shop is open Monday through Saturday from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m., and they also offer ice cream, sandwiches and smoothies.
4. Crow’s Dairy is a family operated dairy farm that sells their products to restaurants speckled around Arizona as well as a few local retail shops. You can also schedule a farm visit by appointment to check out the farm and purchase some creamy creations.
5. AJ’s Fine Foods was voted “Best Cheese Selection” by Phoenix magazine for a reason. The selection of cheeses varies from a Californian Italian Parmigiana Reggiano to a French Triple Cream Brie as well as locally crafted options.
6. The Duce is a restaurant, bar and clothing shop that features a selection of cheesy items like “bacon mac & cheese muffins”, “baked brie with tart cherry jam” and a “baked 3 cheese” dip. Yum!