PHOENIX- The valley is full of gorgeous views, tall cacti and monstrous mountains but there is so much more to explore and enjoy.
We’ve put together a few things to do in the valley, specifically on the Northwest.
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Phoenix (actually in Glendale) is the perfect spot for a mini summer vacay. The water park is full of rides, a wave pool, a river and more. There is something for everyone so it is great for the family or friends. Check out the website to plan your visit.
2. Westgate Entertainment District offers a place to shop, dine or enjoy all types of entertainment. It is packed with a wide variety of restaurants, antique shops, a movie theater and it’s right next to an outlet mall! You can even catch a football or hockey game at the State Farm Stadium or Gila River Arena. Check out the website to see the full calendar to plan your next visit.
3. AZ Ice Peoria is a perfect place to take a break from the heat and skate like a professional! The ice skating rink offers public skating, birthday party events, freestyle session, skating lessons and more. You can still enjoy Arizona summer at AZ Ice. Check out their website to find out more information.
4. Lake Pleasant Regional Park is full of fun summer activities and it’s just right around the corner! Lake Pleasant offers dozens of recreation activities such as kayaking, boat rentals, scuba diving, stand up paddle boarding, dinner cruises, water slides and so much more. Check out their website to learn more about the park.
5. Winery 101 is a family owned wine tasting room, right in the heart of Peoria. The winery hosts events such as PaintNites, live music, wine and yoga, Sangria Sundays and other events. It also features 20 varietals and two different lines of wines, all made by them. Check out the calendar on their website and plan your next wine Wednesday!