One just wasn't enough.
Upper Crust Pizza Patio and Wine Bar opened its second location in the Valley, this time in the central Phoenix area Upper Crust already has one shop in north Phoenix. The restaurant boasts Brooklyn-style Italian and American foods with a setting that caters to both families and an adult crowd.
Also on the move -- Cornish Pasty Co. It's now on Mill Ave. in Tempe and there are plans to open in Phoenix. Cornish Pasty Co., with its popular Oggie (picture a giant turnover with meat, potatoes and spices), also has other Valley locations.
Here's a list of newly-opened restaurants in the Phoenix metro area.
- Upper Crust: 2445 E Thomas Rd. Phoenix
- Cornish Pasty Co.: 960 W University Dr #103 Tempe
- Ahipoki Bowl: 2805 N. Scottsdale Rd. Scottsdale
- The Phoenix Ale Brewery Central Kitchen: 5813 N 7th St Phoenix (opening in May)
- The Great Australian Bakery: 7217 E Main St. Scottsdale
- Uberrito: 4912 E. Shea Blvd. Scottsdale
- Doglicious HOT DOGS: 5060 W Bell Rd Phoenix
- Crab & Mermaid Fish Shop: 4218 N Scottsdale Rd. Scottsdale