Chicago-inspired Solo Trattoria, a restaurant at the Esplanade, permanently closed its doors.
A message dated Oct. 31 on the restaurant's Facebook page reads:
Our Dearest Guests,
With heavy hearts we must announce that SOLO Trattoria is now closed for business.
We wholeheartedly thank you for your years of patronage and support of our little family restaurant.
It has been a pleasure to serve you.
Wishing you all of the best,
SOLO Trattoria family,
Walter, Jackie, Jon, Adam, Alex Veselinovic
Here is a list of other recently closed Valley restaurants:
- Solo Trattoria: 2501 E Camelback Rd. #24, Phoenix
- Cowboys Saloon: 9824 W. Northern Ave., Peoria and 5310 E. High St., Phoenix
- World of Beer: 526 S. Mill Ave., Tempe
- Q'doba: 5150 S Rural Rd., Tempe
- House of Brews: 825 S Cooper Rd., Gilbert
- Bad Water Brewing: 4216 N. Brown Ave., Scottsdale -- (location was taken over by Vines & Hops)
- Jack's Place: 6830 E 5th Ave., Scottsdale