Chick-fil-A has found a new coop on Arizona State University's downtown campus.
The popular chain opened a Chick-fil-A Express at Taylor Place on Monday. It will serve several original Chick-fil-A staples, like the chicken sandwiches, nuggets, waffle fries, grilled market salad and fruit cup. It will also serve the company's signature lemonade, iced tea and a variety of soft drinks.
The restaurant will be open Monday through Saturday for lunch and dinner.
“We are very excited to see the arrival of Chick-fil-A on campus, and I think it’s an exciting addition to the campus,” said Corina Tapscott, President of the Undergraduate Student Government ASU Downtown Phoenix campus. “This is yet another example of how student voices can make a difference Downtown--the ASU community is listening students.”
In a release, a Chick-fil-A spokesperson said there are almost 260 licensed locations on college and university campuses and inside businesses complexes and airports. This newest Chick-fil-A is operated by Aramark, ASU's food service provider, and it's open to both ASU students and the general public.
Want to check out some other new restaurants? Here are some that recently opened or will open soon! (For a fullscreen view, click here)
- Crab & Mermaid Fish Shop: 4218 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale, AZ 85251. Open to public March 24 at 3 p.m.
- Pho King Kitchen: 8018 E. Thomas Road, Scottsdale
- Bobby Q: 1610 S. Stapley Dr. Mesa Opening soon!
- The Brickyard Downtown: 85 W. Boston St., Chandler
- Fatty Daddy's Ice Cream: 1608 N. Miller Rd., Scottsdale
- Indian Express: 18635 N. 35th Ave., Phoenix
Chengdu Delight: 2992 N. Alma School Rd., Chandler