PHOENIX – Twice a year restaurants around the Valley gather up for Arizona Restaurant Week and this fall it will take place from Sept. 20-29.
This event is a great way to try new places, new food and eat out for a fixed price of either $33 or $44 per person.
Here are a list of some the restaurants taking part:
- Barrio Queen – Desert Ridge, Gilbert & Scottsdale
- Buck & Rider
- El Chorro
- Fat Ox
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill – Gilbert, Chandler, Peoria, Tucson
- Fleming’s Steakhouse – Chandler, DC Ranch, Peoria, Scottsdale
- Four Peaks – Scottsdale
- Liberty Market
- Los Sombreros
- Morton’s The Steakhouse
- Ocotillo Restaurant & Bar
- Old Town Tortilla Factory
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
- & more!
Restaurants included in the event are local as well as national chains. No tickets are required but reservations are recommended.
Come out and explore all the eats Arizona has to offer! Visit HERE for more information.