Ready to get to work? Here are 9 Valley businesses looking to hire.
1. The Washington Elementary School District is holding a hiring fair. They’re looking to fill a variety of positions from custodians to substitute teachers, and even after-school support. It all happens Friday, October 4 from 10AM-2PM at the WESD Administrative Center, 4650 W. Sweetwater Ave, Glendale, 85304. For more information, contact the WESD recruitment office at (602) 347-2668, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Stitch Fix is a personal styling service for men, women & kids that sends clothing directly to your door. The Phoenix warehouse is now hiring for warehouse associates. Excellent benefits and a M-F 7am-3:45pm shift. For additional information and to apply online please click here.
3. Choice Career Fairs is holding a career fair to give job seekers the opportunity to connect with local employers. The career fair will be held on Thursday, September 19 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Mesa Convention Center, 263 N Center Street in Mesa. Some of the employers attending this event include: Arizona Mentor, AZ-Tech Radiology, Grubhub and Viking Cruises. Jobs will be available in Customer Service, Education, Hospitality and Sales. All job seekers are welcome to attend this event to submit resumes, network and meet face-to-face with local hiring managers. To learn more about this career fair click here.
4. The state’s largest full service Marriott will be opening in Chandler in late October and they are currently staffing up for their opening, and they have more than 100 positions available in a variety of areas - both entry level and management. The 182,000-square-foot property will feature 264 rooms, 26,000 square feet of event and convention space, a swimming pool, indoor and outdoor lounging areas, and a fitness center. Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., interested applicants can visit the Marriott Phoenix Chandler recruitment center located at 1490 S. Price Road, Suite 116, Chandler. Applications are also currently being accepted here, or by texting “NEWJOBS” to 31996.
5. To meet the growing need for autism services across the country, Hopebridge Autism Therapy Centers is expanding its innovative interdisciplinary care into Arizona. As one of the largest autism therapy networks in the nation backed by more than a decade of experience, Hopebridge will bring approximately 12 locations to the state over the next 12 to 18 months. The first sites are expected to launch in north Phoenix and Glendale in September 2019 followed shortly after with South Tucson in October. Hopebridge Arizona centers will ultimately create more than 650 new jobs throughout the state to ensure every child receives one-on-one, personalized therapy. The coordinated, complementary teams will consist of top Board Certified Behavioral Analysts (BCBA), registered behavior technicians (RBT), clinical psychologists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists and other industry professionals. Positions are available now. Apply here.
6. Target is looking to hire hundreds of people for their seasonal holiday positions. All positions start at $13/hour or more and offer a range of benefits including a 10% discount at Target stores. Apply in-store or online here.
7. Voya Financial is hiring for customer care roles in their Tempe office, after receiving a 'Best Place to Work" spot in the Disability Equality Index for the second year in a row. Voya is committed to supporting employees with special needs, as well as their families and caregivers. If this is an important factor in your career search, make sure to explore hiring opportunities with Voya's Arizona team here.
8. Are you a veteran looking for a new career? Ring is now hiring military veterans and their spouses for their Technical Customer Service department in Tempe. Join their mission to reduce crime and empower consumers with smart home security products. More details about this career opportunity and Ring's award-winning company culture available here.
9. Kemper Auto, one of the fastest growing auto insurers in the country, in looking to expand their Phoenix office. They are currently hiring both experienced claims adjusters as well as adjuster trainee candidates (no insurance experience required). Learn more at their Open House, Saturday September 21 from 8AM-2PM at 16402 N. 28th Avenue in Phoenix, 85053. If interested you can apply in advance here.