Ready to get to work? Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire YOU!
1. Spear Education is now hiring across multiple departments for their expanding team in North Scottsdale. As the largest dental education company in the world, you will have plenty of space for career development while experiencing amazing job perks. Explore their award-winning company culture and apply for open positions here.
2.Voya Financial knows the importance of taking care of their employees. Their award-winning culture and dedication to the community make Voya a best place to work! They are currently expanding in Phoenix and are hiring in multiple departments. Check out open positions here and start 2020 out with a career you will love.
3. Bring your passion for culinary & nutrition services to Banner Health! Opportunities for Cooks, Culinary Associates, Cashiers, Dietetic Technicians, Registered Dietitians, Food Service Workers, and Room Service Associates are now available Banner Health locations throughout the valley. Our Culinary Services & Nutrition teams play a critical behind the scenes role in providing delicious and nutritious meals to our patients, staff and visitors. We offer excellent compensation, comprehensive benefits package, tuition assistance, wellness program, employee discounts, & more! Explore the variety of opportunities available to grow your career! Click here for all the info.
4. Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers is on the lookout for talented individuals to join their team. With its second Tempe restaurant rapidly nearing completion, the popular Louisiana-based brand is seeking 85 crewmembers for multiple positions at the restaurant, which will be located at 1781 E. Warner Road, opening January 28. Interviews will be held through Jan. 9 at the Home2 Suites located at 7200 S. Price Road in Tempe. From Jan. 10-20, interviews will be held at the new restaurant. Interested crewmember candidates are encouraged to apply online here, or text RCJOBS to 97211.
5. United Health Group hosts the Phoenix Service and Inside Sales Virtual Career Fair, happening Wednesday, January 8 from 11AM-1PM. Connect from your smartphone, tablet, or computer to chat with recruiters and learn more about exciting Customer Service, Provider Data, and Inside Sales opportunities in Phoenix! Click here for more information.
6. Sprouts Farmers Market is opening a new 30,000 square foot store in Cave Creek and looking to fill approximately 140 full and part time positions. Opportunities include Department Managers, Assistant Department Managers and Clerks, Cashiers, and more. They’re holding a hiring fair Wednesday, January 15 from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Thursday, January 16 from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. at Cambria Desert Ridge – 4425 East Irma Lane; Phoenix, AZ 85050. You can also apply online here.
7. The Census Bureau is hiring THOUSANDS of people across the country to help out with the 2020 Census. Decennial census data is used to determine your representation in Congress, as well as how funds are spent for roads, schools, hospitals, and more. They have a wide range of positions from census takers to recruiting assistants, office staff and even supervisors. Apply online here.
8. State Farm is looking to hire over 100 people in the Phoenix area. Positions range from IT to banking, underwriting to customer care. They offer great benefits like employee mentoring, tuition reimbursement and 401K plans. See all open positions here.