Ready to start off 2020 with a new job? Maybe a whole new career? Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire!
1. Kind Hospitality, the name behind the likes of Macayo’s and OHSO Brewery is hosting a large-scale, multi-location hiring event as it preps for more growth. They’re hosting a two day hiring fair at all ten of their restaurant locations from 8:30 a.m. until 11 a.m. and again from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14 and Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2020. View all ten locations and open positions here.
2. Jobertising.com has partnered with some of Mesa's best companies to bring you the East Valley Diversity Job Fair at the Sheraton Mesa Hotel at Wrigleyville West located at (860 N. Riverview, Mesa, AZ 85201). Hundreds of local jobs will be available. The job fair is happening on Tuesday, January 7, 2020, from 11 am - 1 pm. Job seekers are encouraged to bring plenty of resumes and dress ready to interview. Attendance is free for job seekers. Featured companies include Bankers Life, Centria Autism, United Health Group, ProTex, Dignity Memorial, Service Corporation International, Republic Services, Southwest Key Programs, U.S. Army, 24-7 IN Touch Contact Centers, United States Census 2020, Arizona Department of Economic Security and many more. For more info click here.
3. HMSHost a world leader in dining for travel venues, is hosting a job fair to hire more than 75 associates for food and beverage positions at the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Opportunities are available at HMSHost-operated locations such as Starbucks, Barrio Café, Blanco Tacos & Tequila, Chelsea’s Kitchen, Cowboy Ciao, Zinburger, and Zookz, as well as the American Airlines Admirals Club. They’re seeking to hire baristas, cooks, bakers, crew members, cashiers, hosts, and Admirals Club attendants. Candidates with an interest or experience in customer service and hospitality should apply and attend. HMSHost associates enjoy a variety of benefits, including 401K plan, free employee meal, medical, dental, life and vision insurance, vacation pay, sick pay, holiday pay, and a free Valley Metro Pass or airport parking. It all happens Wednesday, Jan. 8, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m at Aloft Phoenix Airport Hotel 4450 E Washington St. Phoenix, AZ 85034. Interested candidates can find more information here.
4. Waste Management is looking to fill over 75 open positions in the Valley. Careers range from customer service and collections to billing and sales. They offer great benefits like insurance packages, 401K match, and discount programs. Find all the details here.
5. Coming to Scottsdale in 2020, The Americano Restaurant is looking to hire 60 to 80 team members in all positions, both front and back of the house. The team will host a Job fair from Friday, Jan 3 to Wednesday, Jan. 8 at the Pomo Corporate Office, 5727 N. 7th street, #309,Phoenix, AZ 85015 . The Americano will debut in Scottsdale featuring contemporary fine dining, fine-aged steaks and Italian fare with firepower. The restaurant is looking for dynamic, energetic individuals to drive an incomparable experience for guests as they bring this globally inspired concept to the next level. Full and part time positions available.
6. Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers is on the lookout for talented individuals to join their team. With its second Tempe restaurant rapidly nearing completion, the popular Louisiana-based brand is seeking 85 crewmembers for multiple positions at the restaurant, which will be located at 1781 E. Warner Road, opening January 28. Interviews will be held through Jan. 9 at the Home2 Suites located at 7200 S. Price Road in Tempe. From Jan. 10-20, interviews will be held at the new restaurant. Interested crewmember candidates are encouraged to apply online here, or text RCJOBS to 97211.
7. United Health Group hosts the Phoenix Service and Inside Sales Virtual Career Fair, happening Wednesday, January 8 from 11AM-1PM. Connect from your smartphone, tablet, or computer to chat with recruiters and learn more about exciting Customer Service, Provider Data, and Inside Sales opportunities in Phoenix! Click here for more information.
8. Sprouts Farmers Market is opening a new 30,000 square foot store in Cave Creek and looking to fill approximately 140 full and part time positions. Opportunities include Department Managers, Assistant Department Managers and Clerks, Cashiers, and more. They’re holding a hiring fair Wednesday, January 15 from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Thursday, January 16 from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. at Cambria Desert Ridge – 4425 East Irma Lane; Phoenix, AZ 85050. You can also apply online here.