Ready to get to work? Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire you!
1.New Year, New Career! GoDaddy is hosting an Open House Hiring event on Wednesday, January 15 from 5pm-7pm. Get the opportunity to mix and mingle with GoDaddy professionals, learn more about their open positions that interest you, and don’t forget to bring a resume! RSVP for the event here.
2.Want a career with a company where you’re part of the family? Charles Schwab is the place for you! Schwab is expanding across multiple departments in Phoenix. Check out their open positions and award-winning culture here.
3. Have a background in the medical field? Tri-City Cardiology is hiring for RN’s, Medical Assistants, Front Office, Scheduling, Medical Billing and Call Center careers. These are all full-time positions and they offer a full benefits package. Open positions are in Gilbert, Mesa, and the San Tan Valley. Learn more by clicking here.
4. Thirsty Lion Gastropub and grill is looking to hire 120 dynamic employees for the new Chandler location. The Gastropub is looking to fill a variety of jobs including: servers, hosts, bartenders and all front and back of the house positions now through February. The restaurant, opening in February, will be located 3077 W. Frye Rd in the Chandler Viridian. Apply online here. Open interviews will be conducted at the Chandler Hyatt Hotel on 3535 West Chandler Blvd. in the Sun Room, Monday - Saturday from 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
5. Embassy Suites Scottsdale, located at 5001 N. Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale, AZ 85250, is hiring for a wide range of open positions. Opportunities include: Cooks, Dishwashers/Stewards, Housekeeping room attendants, Housemen, Laundry Attendants, Maintenance engineers and more. They offer offer health insurance. 401k, paid time off, free lunch, discounts to Hilton Hotels, employee recognition programs and a whole lot more. More information can be found here.
6. Are you a teacher or education professional ready to make a difference? Great Hearts Academies in Arizona is looking to hire 250 teachers and teaching assistants for the 2020-2021 school year. The company is hosting a Career Fair at Veritas Preparatory Academy, near 56th Street and Indian School in Phoenix on January 22nd from 5:00-8:00pm. Meet with headmasters or school representatives, human resources, after-school program coordinators, and more. Apply now, and find more information here.
7. The Valley’s newest entertainment hub is seeking 150 employees in advance of opening in February. Mavrix, located at the Pavilions at Talking Stick in Scottsdale, is hiring staff to work in the restaurant and bar, bowling alley, laser tag arena and arcade. The venue also is hiring for a limited number of management positions. The entertainment destination features 22 bowling lanes, 85 arcade games, a state-of-the-art laser tag arena, billiards tables, dozens of 4K televisions, 1,500 square feet of meeting and event space, and a 5,000 square-foot restaurant and bar featuring a chef-curated menu, craft beers and custom cocktails.. They’re hosting a 4-day hiring event January 21-24. Register ahead and get more info here.
8. Kind Hospitality, the name behind the likes of Macayo’s and OHSO Brewery is hosting a large-scale, multi-location hiring event as it preps for more growth. They’re hosting a two day hiring fair at all ten of their restaurant locations from 8:30 a.m. until 11 a.m. and again from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14 and Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2020. View all ten locations and open positions here.