Ready to get to work? Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire!
For more jobs resources, visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. Tri-City Cardiology is hiring for full-time positions in both Mesa and Gilbert. Tri-City Cardiology has a vision “To be among the best providers of cardiovascular care in the entire country and be a place where employees want to work, patients want to receive care and physicians want to practice.” They offer competitive wages, Monday-Friday schedules and health, dental and vision. Click here to learn more.
2. Need a job where you can help people relax? At Massage Envy they knead people, but also they NEED people. They’re hiring for a range of opportunities from front desk to Licensed Massage Therapists. They offer flexible schedules and industry competitive pay. All the details can be found here.
3. Hired Virtual is hosting an online job fair October 14th from 10AM-3PM. Meet with some of Phoenix’s most innovative companies and connect with experienced technologists. Featured exhibitors include DriveTime, Amazon and Freedom Financial Network. Learn more here.
4. TTEC is hosting virtual job offer session Wednesday, September 30 from 10AM-3PM. Help them create and deliver amazing customer experiences. They offer competitive pay, flexible schedules, and lots of room for advancement. Find the details here.
5. Olive Garden is looking for passionate team members to join the family in Phoenix. Safety is their top priority, and they offer benefits like paid sick time, paid personal leave and more. They’re ready to see you at the table! Get all the details and apply here.
6. Allied Universal a leading security and facility services company in North America, is seeking to hire 1,000+ security professionals in Arizona. The open house hiring events are being held every Tuesday and Wednesday in September from 10 am to 1 pm at the company’s branch offices in Phoenix (3030 N. Central Avenue Suite 407, Phoenix, AZ 85012) and Mesa (1001 W. Southern Ave. Suite 235, Mesa, AZ 85210). Allied Universal also employs a virtual interview process where applicants can complete the company’s online application from the comfort of their home through highly advanced video interviewing technology. Applicants can apply online here.
7. Looking for a career with delicious perks? Domino’s Pizza is hiring all across the state of Arizona with positions from drivers all the way to management. Competitive pay, flexible hours, and some of the best pizza and sides in town. See all the open positions here.
8. Fuel your passion for technology and helping others by applying to a career with GoDaddy! They are now hiring for Sales roles in Arizona. For those who want to accomplish extraordinary things and experience a healthy work-life balance, GoDaddy is the place for you! GoDaddy's family-friendly work culture provides adoption assistance, parental leave, and childcare discounts to employees. Find out more details on open positions and apply today here.