Ready to get to work? Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire!
1. Lowe’s is hiring more than 350 associates across the Phoenix area and is offering walk-in interviews to anyone who’s interested next Wednesday. Lowe’s will host “Walk-in Wednesday” job fairs from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Oct. 2. Candidates can walk into any local Lowe’s store to interview for available positions. While other businesses are hiring seasonal help just for the holidays, Lowe’s is filling permanent, year-round roles. Applicants have the opportunity to receive on-the-spot offers for full-time and part-time roles. Available jobs include department supervisors, cashiers, sales specialists, Pro customer service associates, merchandise service team, receivers, unloaders and load pullers. Applicants can click here to locate their nearest store or here to learn more about available positions in the area.
2. The Gap has more than 300 seasonal positions available in Phoenix. Gap Inc. has announced its plans to hire employees for a range of seasonal opportunities including sales associate positions; customer relations representatives at customer contact centers; and shipment coordinators at distribution centers. Applicants are invited to attend Gap Inc.’s one day hiring event, which will take place at all Gap, Gap Outlet, Banana Republic, Banana Republic Factory, Old Navy, Athleta, Janie and Jack stores, and select distribution and customer contact centers across the United States from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, October 5, 2019. You can also apply online here.
3. Join U-Haul today and experience a dynamic, caring company culture. We support our team members with excellent benefits and numerous health initiatives. At our U-Haul Headquarters, conveniently located in Downtown Phoenix, we are currently looking for our newest IT workers. Work from home on your schedule as a contact center employee. Or simply walk into any of the thousands of U-Haul retail locations near you and start a new chapter in your professional life. Get your career moving now with U-Haul at uhauljobs.com, a company committed to improving human lives.
4. Does a career in the financial industry interest you? Voya Financial is hosting a company funded 4-week training for the Securities Industry Essentials exam October 29-November 21. Each qualified candidate who completes this training will receive a contingent offer as a licensed customer contact center representative at Voya's Tempe office. Find more info and apply for this career opportunity here.
5. BestCompaniesAZ and Career Connectors are hosting the 5th Annual Diversity and Inclusion event on Thursday, October 3 at the University of Phoenix. This FREE event will connect job seekers with award–winning companies that value a diverse & inclusive workforce. Arizona’s top employers including Charles Schwab, Voya Financial and more will be there to meet talent from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, experiences, beliefs and abilities. For more details and to RSVP click here.
6. GoDaddy is hiring for Customer Consultation and Care roles at their Gilbert and Tempe locations. GoDaddy was recently named one of Arizona’s Most Admired Companies 2019. Join this award-winning company and their mission to radically shift the global economy today! Click here for all the info.
7. Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives? Freedom Financial is now hiring for Customer Service and Sales position at their state-of-the-art Tempe location. Freedom is an award-winning company that uses technology to empower their customers to overcome debt and create a brighter future. All the information can be found here.
8. The Washington Elementary School District is holding a hiring fair. They’re looking to fill a variety of positions from custodians to substitute teachers, and even after-school support. It all happens Friday, October 4 from 10AM-2PM at the WESD Administrative Center, 4650 W. Sweetwater Ave, Glendale, 85304. For more information, contact the WESD recruitment office at (602) 347-2668, or email email@example.com.