Ready to work? Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire!
1. ResourceMFG has a number of immediate employment opportunities in the West Valley. Positions include assembler, production, packers, forklift operators and more. First and second shift available, Mondays through Saturdays. They’re also offering LOTS of overtime. Learn more and apply here.
2. Want a job that supports healthy work-life balance? Join USAA's team in North Phoenix and benefit from their holistic employee benefits package which includes: on-site clinic and fitness centers, education assistance, personalized financial advice, and so much more! USAA is hiring in their Marketing and Analytics Department - apply here.
3. Spear Education is hiring talented sales professionals for their expanding Business Development team in North Scottsdale. As the largest dental education company in the world, you will have plenty of space for career development while experiencing amazing job perks. Explore their award-winning company culture and apply for open positions here.
4. Jobertising.com has partnered with some of Tempe’s best companies to bring you the Tempe Diversity Job Fair at the Conference Center located at Rio Salado College (2323 West 14th Street, Tempe, AZ 85281). Some of the featured companies include TTEC, Maricopa Corporate College, Arizona Department of Economic Security, Arizona at Work, Service Corporation International, Dignity Memorial, State Farm, Wells Fargo, Shamrock Foods, US Census 2020, First Command, Chase Bank and many more.Hundreds of local jobs will be available. The job fair will be taking place on Tuesday, September
3, 2019, from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Make sure to bring plenty of resumes and dress ready to interview. Attendance is free for job seekers. To register click here.
5. National Career Fairs is holding a hiring event ant the Hilton Phoenix Airport (2435 S. 47th St., Phoenix, 85034) on Thursday September 12 from 11AM-2PM. Take your career to the next level, with hundreds of job opportunities and the chance to meet with employers face to face. Employers include Grand Canyon University, DeVry, Transwest, the Phoenix Police Reserves, and many more. More details can be found here.
6. Thursday, September 5, Cottonwood Palo Verde at Sun Lakes is holding a mass hiring event. Positions include bussers, cooks, housekeepers, laborers, greenskeepers and more. It all happens from 9AM-1PM at 25630 S. Brentwood Drive in Sun Lakes, 85248. More information can be found here.
7. Sauce Pizza & Wine is expanding its Valley footprint with its first Tempe location opening near Arizona State University this fall. Located between University Drive and 7th Street at 705 S. Myrtle Ave., the restaurant is looking to hire 50 employees and will host a job fair in advance of its opening. They’re holding a hiring event, Tuesday, September 3rd – Saturday, September 7th from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM. For more information or to apply online, click here.
8. DHL Express, the world’s leading international express services provider, is recruiting for 212 positions for customer service hub in Tempe. Given the increase in shipments that occur during the holiday season (the day after Thanksgiving through New Year’s Day), the company is expanding its workforce with 72 permanent positions and 140 seasonal employees. The employees DHL is looking to hire will be responsible for providing relevant and accurate information to customers on status of shipments and manage inquiries and requests related to these shipments. The hiring for these positions started at the end of July and will be ramping up until Early November in advance of the busy holiday season. Interested applicants can apply online here.