Looking for a great new job? Look no further because these 8 Valley companies are ready to hire right now!
1. Sauce Pizza & Wine is expanding its Valley footprint with its first Tempe location opening near Arizona State University this fall. Located between University Drive and 7th Street at 705 S. Myrtle Ave., the restaurant is looking to hire 50 employees and will host a job fair in advance of its opening. They’re holding two separate hiring events, Tuesday, August 27th – Saturday, August 31st and Tuesday, September 3rd – Saturday, September 7th from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM. For more information or to apply online, click here.
2. Want a rewarding career where you’re treated like family? Freedom Financial Network cares for their employees facing emergency situations with the "Freedom Family Fund" - a pool of money collected by team members and matched by the company founders to help co-workers in time of need. If that sounds like a team you would like to join, apply for one of the following job openings: Software Engineers, Full Stack Developers, Customer Service Representatives, Inside Sales, and Payment Operations. Details here.
3. Are you a veteran looking for a new career? Ring is now hiring military veterans and their spouses for their Technical Customer Service department in Tempe. Join their mission to reduce crime and empower consumers with smart home security products. More details about this career opportunity and Ring's award-winning company culture available here.
4. Jobertising.com has partnered up with some of Phoenix's top companies to bring you the Phoenix Diversity Job Fair next Tuesday, August 27, 2019, at the Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport (427 North 44th St. Phoenix, AZ 85008). Hundreds of local jobs will be available. The job fair will be open to all job seekers from 11 AM – 1 PM. A good portion of the featured companies will be hiring on the spot. Bring plenty of resumes and dress ready to interview. Companies include Radisson Hotel Group, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo, Sodexo, CIVANA Spa Resort Sanctuary, Terros Health, Robert Half, Shamrock Foods Company, Desert Diamond Casinos & Entertainment, Heavy Equipment Colleges of America, United States Census 2020, Southwest Behavioral & Health Services, Arizona @ Work, Arizona Department of Economic Security and many more. Attendance is free for job seekers. Job seekers are encouraged to arrive early to beat the crowd and can RSVP for free online here.
5. A local culinary group is gearing up for another busy restaurant and event season. The Seasonally Fresh Culinary Family will be hiring over 100 new team members for its four restaurants, catering company, and garden. Positions will range from management, kitchen, servers, bussers, dishwashers, counter help/cashier, administration, security, event set-up, and garden labor. The Seasonally Fresh Culinary Family will hold a Hiring Fest on Monday, August 26, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at The Farm at South Mountain. Potential candidates are asked to bring copies of their resume and to park in the dirt lot across the street from The Farm. The Seasonally Fresh Culinary Family has several local, award-winning businesses including The Farm at South Mountain, Artisan by Santa Barbara Catering, Morning Glory Café, The Farm Kitchen, Quiessence, Palette at Phoenix Art Museum, Botanica, and Soil & Seed Garden. Fresh, local, and seasonal is the united philosophy for all of the businesses. The Seasonally Fresh Culinary Family is owned by Pat Christofolo, a local business owner for over 25 years. Click here for more info.
6. DHL Express, the world’s leading international express services provider, is recruiting for 212 positions for customer service hub in Tempe. Given the increase in shipments that occur during the holiday season (the day after Thanksgiving through New Year’s Day), the company is expanding its workforce with 72 permanent positions and 140 seasonal employees. The employees DHL is looking to hire will be responsible for providing relevant and accurate information to customers on status of shipments and manage inquiries and requests related to these shipments. The hiring for these positions started at the end of July and will be ramping up until Early November in advance of the busy holiday season. Interested applicants can apply online here.
7. FLINT by Baltaire is opening in Phoenix this fall and looking to hire 100 people for both front and back of house opportunities. Now under construction and scheduled to open in early October in the heart of Phoenix's Biltmore area, FLINT by Baltaire is hosting a week-long job fair this August 26 - 29 to hire up to 100 top-flight service professionals for all front and back of the house positions as it prepares to open later this fall inside a stunning space at The Esplanade (2425 E. Camelback Rd., 602-812-4818). FLINT by Baltaire's hiring event will take place on Monday, August 26 through Thursday, August 29 from 9 am - noon and 4 - 6 pm, inside the E-Center at The Esplanade (2501 E. Camelback Rd, Suite 50) in Phoenix. More information on the new restaurant can be found here.
8. DICE is hosting the Phoenix Career Fair for Technology, Engineering and Security Clearance professionals. It’s all happening at the Embassy Suites Phoenix Airport from 4-7, Wednesday August 28. From 4-6 pm, engage with employers in a traditional career fair atmosphere; from 6-7 pm, we will have a social hour where food and drinks are provided. The event is free but pre-registration is required. Pre-register by clicking here.