1. Feeling stuck in your job? Learn how to advance your career from the call center to the C-suite. BestCompaniesAZ and Career Connectors invite you to a free public event in Phoenix on August 1. Hear from business leaders of eight award-winning companies in the Valley, including Farmers Insurance, Voya Financial, USAA, Freedom Financial Network, Vanguard and Charles Schwab. Learn more details and register in advance here.
2. TTEC is hiring passionate, engaged, and vibrant people for Healthcare Insurance Agent and Bilingual Healthcare Agent positions at their job fair, Wednesday July 31. They’ll train you to become a subject matter expert in your field. Click here for the details.
3. The AZ Hire Me job fair is coming up on August 14. You'll meet face-to-face with local companies offering employment opportunities in customer service, sales, transportation, healthcare and many more! This event is FREE and open to the public. All the details can be found here.
4. A Caring heart of Arizona is holding a huge hiring event Thursday August 22. They offer full or part time positions with 20 hours of overtime offered every week. They even have paid time off. More information can be found here.
5. Bring your culinary skills to Banner Health! Opportunities for Cooks, are now available at locations throughout the valley. Our Culinary Services teams play a critical behind the scenes role in providing delicious and nutritious meals to our patients, staff and visitors. Work with state-of-the-art industry equipment, in a team oriented environment. We offer excellent compensation, comprehensive benefits package, tuition assistance, wellness program, employee discounts, & more! Explore the variety of opportunities available to grow your career! Click here for all the info.
6. Spear Education, the largest dental education company in the world, is hiring for immediate openings in their customer success department. Spear Education prides itself as a service-oriented company that provides plenty of perks for its team members, including free snacks, coffee, tea, and a gym with yoga classes. Learn more and apply now for career opportunities at their North Scottsdale location here.
7. Voya Financial is hiring for customer care roles in their Tempe office, after receiving a 'Best Place to Work" spot in the Disability Equality Index for the second year in a row. Voya is committed to supporting employees with special needs, as well as their families and caregivers. If this is an important factor in your career search, make sure to explore hiring opportunities with Voya's Arizona team here.
8. Pearl Interactive Network Inc. is looking to hire over 700 people in Tempe. They’re an established telehealth services company opening a new contact center at 1401 S. 52nd Street. The new contact center will offer a variety of positions that range from customer service representatives and supervisors to workforce site specialists and trainers. The company says hiring priority will be given to military veterans, disabled veterans and military spouses. For more information click here.