Ready for a new gig or maybe a whole new career? Here are 8 Valley companies looking to hire!
1. Are you searching for a career in Business Analytics or Sales? Freedom Financial Network is growing their teams in Tempe, AZ! Freedom Financial Network has an award-winning culture that will be sure to make you love where you work starting day one. Check out more about who they are and their open positions here.
2. Fuel your passion for technology and helping others by applying to a career with GoDaddy! They are now hiring for software engineers and more, who want to accomplish extraordinary things and experience a healthy work-life balance. GoDaddy's family-friendly work culture provides adoption assistance, parental leave, and childcare discounts to employees. Find out more details on open positions and apply today here.
3. Golfland-SunSplash is looking to fill more than 400 new positions as it prepares for another exciting summer season. Positions being filled include lifeguards, food service, front gate staff, cashiers, catering and more. No experience is required for most positions. All training, including the 27-hour course required for lifeguard certification will be provided by the park. According to aquatics director Christian Penwell, “the lifeguard training is a great start for young adults who are interested in medical, military or fire department careers.” Golfland-Sunsplash will be holding open interviews at our Job Fairs on Saturday, March 7th at 9am and Saturday, March 14th at 9am. Potential applicants are encouraged to apply online in advance here.
4. GuacStar Kitchen and Cantina is looking to hire a full team of staff in preparation for its opening in early 2020. The one-of-a-kind, plant-based restaurant and bar concept is hiring 40-50 employees for all positions including servers, hosts, bartenders and cooks. Located in the Cornerstone Mall directly across from Arizona State University’s Tempe campus, the 4,650-square-foot restaurant is located at 930 E University Drive on the northeast corner of University Drive and Rural Road. Interested candidates can apply online here.
5. Consumer Cellular, a wireless service provider, is planning to hire 600 people to fill positions at 3 Phoenix call center locations. Apply online by clicking here.
6. Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Phoenix is now hiring 500 seasonal positions in preparation for its opening March 14, 2020. Phoenix seasonal staff opportunities range from lifeguards, food and beverage staff, cashiers, and security to EMT’s, cooks and supervisors for a total of 15 different types of job positions open.“Six Flags is a world-renowned leader in service and entertainment and we’re looking forward to hiring motivated, responsible individuals to join our team for the 2020 season,” said Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Phoenix General Manager Donald Spiller. “New team members will be given opportunities to learn and grow as they’re trained on Six Flags’ unwavering standard of safety and guest service. We are committed to consistently delivering a premium experience to our guests.” Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online here and will be contacted for follow-up phone and in-person interviews. Applicants must be 16 years or older.
7. The Phoenix Zoo is hiring for their upcoming spring season. They’re looking for numerous Guest Services and Experiences Ambassadors to assist heading into their busiest season at the Zoo: SPRING! The Guests Services and Experiences Ambassadors will provide support at several encounters throughout the Zoo such as Stingray Bay, carousel, camel rides, 4D Theater, Safari Cruiser and more! Responsibilities also include being the front line staff to greet and welcome our guests as they enter the Zoo, answer questions and provide directions, and generally ensure that all guests have a WILD experience at the Zoo! This is a seasonal position which allows for a variety of schedules and flexibility! You can find all of the details of this highly sought-after position as well as many others such as Grounds Quality associates, Information Technology Business Systems Analyst, Conservation Technician and Conservation interns by clicking here.
8. Pearl Interactive Network, a leading provider of government services, announced that it will hire seasonal employees to help support the 2020 Census. In Tempe, Arizona, Pearl Interactive Network plans to hire more than 700 employees for its contact center work over the next several months. In Tempe, Pearl Interactive Network is offering a competitive hourly wage of $17.10 for many of the 725 employees hired. Outstanding benefits include medical, dental and vision care. Additionally, Pearl is looking for bilingual candidates who are proficient in English and Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, Tagalog, or Vietnamese. Seasonal employees will have a variety of shifts available to meet their lifestyle and family needs. Additionally, they will have the opportunity to be trained as a world-class expert in customer service and could receive bonuses for referrals. Those interested in applying to work for Pearl Interactive Network as part of the 2020 Census can apply here.