Ready to work? Here are 8 Valley companies hiring quality people right now!
1. FLINT by Baltaire is opening in Phoenix this fall and looking to hire 100 people for both front and back of house opportunities. Now under construction and scheduled to open in early October in the heart of Phoenix's Biltmore area, FLINT by Baltaire is hosting a week-long job fair this August 26 - 29 to hire up to 100 top-flight service professionals for all front and back of the house positions as it prepares to open later this fall inside a stunning space at The Esplanade (2425 E. Camelback Rd., 602-812-4818). FLINT by Baltaire's hiring event will take place on Monday, August 26 through Thursday, August 29 from 9 am - noon and 4 - 6 pm, inside the E-Center at The Esplanade (2501 E. Camelback Rd, Suite 50) in Phoenix. More information on the new restaurant can be found here.
2. Choice Career Fairs is holding a career fair to give job seekers the opportunity to connect with local employers. The career fair will be held on Thursday, August 22 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the DoubleTree Phoenix North at the Metrocenter. Some of the employers attending this event include: Albertsons Distribution Center, CenturyLink, Grubhub and Wells Fargo and more! Jobs will be available in Customer Service, Education and Sales. All job seekers are welcome to attend this event to submit resumes, network and meet face-to-face with local hiring managers. To learn more about this career fair, click here.
3. Ready to launch your career in the Financial Services Industry? Charles Schwab is hiring for their Client Banking Service department in Arizona. As an award-winning company, Charles Schwab provides fantastic benefits, flexible schedules, paid volunteer time and more work perks! Explore what it's like to be a Schwabbie and apply to join their team here.
4. Fuel your passion for technology and service by applying to work with GoDaddy! They are actively hiring software engineers, who want to accomplish extraordinary things and experience a healthy work-life balance. GoDaddy's family-friendly work culture provides adoption assistance, parental leave, and childcare discounts to employees. Find out more details and apply here.
5. A local culinary group is gearing up for another busy restaurant and event season. The Seasonally Fresh Culinary Family will be hiring over 100 new team members for its four restaurants, catering company, and garden. Positions will range from management, kitchen, servers, bussers, dishwashers, counter help/cashier, administration, security, event set-up, and garden labor. The Seasonally Fresh Culinary Family will hold a Hiring Fest on Monday, August 26, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at The Farm at South Mountain. Potential candidates are asked to bring copies of their resume and to park in the dirt lot across the street from The Farm. The Seasonally Fresh Culinary Family has several local, award-winning businesses including The Farm at South Mountain, Artisan by Santa Barbara Catering, Morning Glory Café, The Farm Kitchen, Quiessence, Palette at Phoenix Art Museum, Botanica, and Soil & Seed Garden. Fresh, local, and seasonal is the united philosophy for all of the businesses. The Seasonally Fresh Culinary Family is owned by Pat Christofolo, a local business owner for over 25 years. Click here for more info.
6. Nationally recognized Banner Health has opportunities available for Patient Financial Service Representatives throughout the valley. Opportunities are available in billing, scheduling, collections, authorizations and more. Banner offers excellent compensation and benefits package, employee discounts, tuition assistance, wellness program, PTO & sick time! Learn more and apply here.
7. Arizona’s first White Castle, near Scottsdale, is now hiring. The restaurant, home of The Original Slider®, is looking for outgoing, energetic people to fill 120 team positions and 10 leadership roles. Anyone interested in being part of history at Arizona’s first White Castle can apply online now at careers.whitecastle.com or attend a Mega Hiring Event from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., August 21 through August 24 at the Hampton Inn Scottsdale Riverwalk, 9550 E. Talking Stick Way, where White Castle will hold on-the-spot interviews and extend immediate job offers. Team members start at $13 an hour; managers start at $17 an hour. If you can’t make it to the event or the website, you can also text “Castle” to 56379 for more information.
8. Great Wolf Lodge Arizona plans to hire more than 600 employees for its new 350-room, family-friendly waterpark resort scheduled to open on Sept. 27. They’re recruiting candidates to fill a variety of positions to help create incredible moments for families visiting the resort including roles in housekeeping, engineering, aquatics, food and beverage, retail and guest services. Additional roles include Entertainment Ambassadors to host various family-friendly activities throughout the resort, as well as attractions attendants at the new Great Wolf Adventure Park, an indoor activity center featuring a multi-level ropes course, arcade, miniature golf, family bowling, multi-story rock wall, and the brand’s exclusive live-action adventure game called MagiQuest. They’re holding hiring events with walk-in interviews available Monday August 12 through Saturday August 17 from 11AM to 7PM at The Pavilions at Talking Stick Shopping Center, 9180 Indian Bend Rd., Suite 7, Scottsdale, AZ 85250. Click here for more info or to apply online.