Looking for a new job or maybe a whole new career? Check out these 8 Valley companies hiring right now!
1. Great Wolf Lodge is hiring for a variety of positions at their soon-to-open Scottsdale location. From restaurant hosts and servers to shop attendants and banquet captain. They have over 36 positions that need to be filled. They offer competitive pay and several different shifts. Click here for all the info.
2. GoDaddy is looking to hire people in Arizona, who want to shine and achieve amazing things! You have the opportunity to apply for immediate job openings in their Software Engineering and Customer Care departments. If you enjoy using your imagination and taking care of others, take the next step towards a career with the largest domain provider in the world and click here.
3. USAA wants to advance your career development - start by applying to one of their open positions in product management and claims departments. Experience a healthy work-life balance at USAA, by taking advantage of their holistic employee benefits package which includes: on-site clinic and fitness centers, education assistance, personalized financial advice, and so much more! USAA was recently recognized as one of the "Top Companies to Work for in Arizona" and you can learn how to join their award-winning team here.
4. With the back-to-school season quickly approaching, JCPenny is seeking to hire 275 seasonal associates in Phoenix. Available customer service and support positions include cashier, replenishment specialist, SEPHORA inside JCPenney beauty consultant and more. JCPenney offers seasonal associates a full associate discount up to 25 percent, as well as flexible holiday scheduling. Learn more here.
5. Additionally, JCPenney is seeking experienced stylists to be part of the Company’s industry-leading salon program. A premier commission plan enables incoming stylists with robust client books to set their own hours and pricing, while enjoying some of the highest commissions of any salon chain. Highly experienced stylists can also take advantage of flexible scheduling with no booth rental fees. JCPenney salon stylists enjoy perks such as paid artistic training, health benefits for full-time stylists, paid time off and 401K eligibility. Apply online here.
6. Do you LOVE talking about travel? Locally based International Cruise & Excursions (ICE), the premier global provider of travel and lifestyle-based loyalty, rewards and incentive programs, is looking to hire 90 sales associates at its Scottsdale and Phoenix locations. ICE’s sales representatives fulfill the travel dreams of members by helping them use their benefits on products such as free hotel stays and airline tickets, as well as greatly discounted cruise packages. Employees at ICE have great earning potential that entails an hourly base, an aggressive commission and bonus program, along with paid vacation, partner-based leads and competitive benefits. To lean more about ICE and to apply online, click here.
7. Sprouts is holding a hiring fair for their new Laveen location, bringing 150 full and part-time positions to the area. They’re hiring for a wide range of positions from department managers and clerks to cashiers and administrative coordinators. It’s all happening Wednesday and Thursday, July 31 and August 1 from 8AM-5PM at Hilton Garden in Downtown Phoenix at 15 E. Monroe Street in Phoenix. Click here for more info.
8. Pearl Interactive Network Inc. is looking to hire over 700 people in Tempe. They’re an established telehealth services company opening a new contact center at 1401 S. 52nd Street. The new contact center will offer a variety of positions that range from customer service representatives and supervisors to workforce site specialists and trainers. The company says hiring priority will be given to military veterans, disabled veterans and military spouses. For more information click here.