Ready to work? Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire!
1. Life Time Biltmore is getting ready for their grand opening, and holding a hiring fair Saturday, October 26. The country club-style, fitness, family recreation, spa and athletic resort is hiring full-time, part-time and seasonal positions in the Member Services, Aquatics, Facility Operations, Personal Training and Group Fitness, LifeSpa, LifeCafe and Kids Academy areas. Prospective applicants are asked to bring a copy of their resume and dress professionally to meet the club’s leadership team and discuss employment opportunities. Hired applicants will receive a complimentary Diamond club membership providing access to all clubs across North America along with competitive pay, a premier benefits package, and the unique opportunity to share their passion for health and wellness with thousands. It’s located at 2502 E Camelback Road, Suite #178, Phoenix, AZ 85016 and open 7 days a week. Additional information can be found by calling (623) 244-3200 or by visiting Life Time Biltmore’s page here .
2. The U-Haul Headquarters, conveniently located in Downtown Phoenix, is currently looking for their newest IT workers. Work from home on your schedule as a contact center employee. Or simply walk into any of the thousands of U-Haul retail locations near you and start a new chapter in your professional life. Get your career moving now with U-Haul here , a company committed to improving human lives and supporting their team members with excellent benefits and numerous health initiatives.
3. Voya Financial is having an Open House with on the spot interviews for their Financial Services Advocate role on October 23 from 4pm-7pm. Voya Financial is a certified Great Place To Work, their amazing culture and benefits (that kick in day one of employment) are just the start of all this company has to offer you. RSVP to the Open House by emailing CCCArizona@voya.com and bring an updated resume for your onsite interview! To learn more about the Financial Services Advocate role click here .
4. Are you a healthcare professional ready for your next step? Open interview days are coming up at Banner Health! Multiple Banner Health facilities are having Open Interview Days where Registered Nurses, Nursing Assistants, Medical Assistants and other healthcare professionals are welcome to walk-in and talk with Recruiters and Hiring Managers. Bring your resume! Visit Banner Health Careers Facebook page here to view full details about these events! Dates as follows: Banner UMC Phoenix, Monday, October 21st, 2019, 9am-2pm - 1111 E McDowell Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85006, and Banner Thunderbird Medical Center, Friday, October 25th, 2019, 9am -2pm - 5555 W Thunderbird Rd. Glendale, AZ 85036.
5. As JCPenney salon locations across the nation continue to grow, the second annual Salon by InStyle stylist hiring day will take place from 1-4 p.m. on October 21 at the Paradise Valley Mall JCPenney (4510 E Cactus Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85032). A free educational class for interested stylists will take place as the salon seeks talented individuals to staff the cutting-edge salon. JCPenney’s premier commission plan allows experienced incoming stylists to set their own prices. Highly experienced stylists can also take advantage of leading commission rates, no booth rental fees and flexible scheduling. As always, JCPenney salon stylists enjoy perks including paid professional training worth up to $2,000, health benefits for full-time stylists, paid time off and 401K eligibility. individuals are encouraged to apply online here or in-store at an applicant kiosk prior to the event.
6. The Census Bureau is hiring THOUSANDS of people across the country to help out with the 2020 Census. Decennial census data is used to determine your representation in Congress, as well as how funds are spent for roads, schools, hospitals, and more. They have a wide range of positions from census takers to recruiting assistants, office staff and even supervisors. Apply online here.
7. The Phoenix Zoo is hiring right now for their busiest season, including shifts during ZooLights. They’re looking for Guest Service and Experience Ambassadors who are the front line staff for the Zoo. Responsibilities include selling admission tickets, selling memberships, validating tickets, stroller and wheelchair rentals, helping school groups, and providing general Zoo information. This exciting role also includes selling admission tickets and operation of retail experiences including: Carousel, Camel rides, Stingray Bay, 4-D Theater sales, Safari Cruiser, Polar Slide and other seasonal experiences as needed. If you are looking for a job in a fun, beautiful, exciting and WILD atmosphere, this is the job for you! Get all the information and apply online here.
8. AZ Hire Me is holding a Community and Diversity Career Fair, Wednesday, October 15 from 4PM-7PM at Kingdom In the Valley Christian Church, 11640 North 19th Avenue, Phoenix, Arizona 85029, conveniently close to the light rail and bus routes.This Career Fair is an effort to provide employment opportunities & resources for services and information that can assist with obtaining employment at no cost to the community. Featured at this event will be 20+ employers & community partners with the opportunity for job seekers in attendance to be dressed by our partners Dress for Success! Head here to register in advance.