Looking for a new job? Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire!
1. The Arizona State Fair is holding a HUGE hiring event, Saturday, September 14 from 9AM-1PM at 1826 W. McDowell. They offer flexible hours, overnight shifts and a whole lot of fair fun. For more info email HR@AZStateFair.com.
2. Are you customer service-oriented? Farmers Insurance has plenty of job opportunities for you in their claims department! If you're good at talking on the phone and want to work for a company that treats you like family, check out the open positions here.
3. Ready to launch your career in the financial services industry? Charles Schwab is hiring for their Client Banking Service department in Arizona. As an award-winning company, Charles Schwab provides fantastic benefits, flexible schedules, paid volunteer time and more work perks! Explore what it's like to be a Schwabbie and apply to join their team here.
4. ResourceMFG has a number of immediate employment opportunities in the West Valley. Positions include assembler, production, packers, forklift operators and more. First and second shift available, Mondays through Saturdays. They’re also offering LOTS of overtime. Learn more and apply here.
5. National Career Fairs is holding a hiring event ant the Hilton Phoenix Airport (2435 S. 47th St., Phoenix, 85034) on Thursday September 12 from 11AM-2PM. Take your career to the next level, with hundreds of job opportunities and the chance to meet with employers face to face. Employers include Grand Canyon University, DeVry, Transwest, the Phoenix Police Reserves, and many more. More details can be found here.
6. DHL Express, the world’s leading international express services provider, is recruiting for 212 positions for customer service hub in Tempe. Given the increase in shipments that occur during the holiday season (the day after Thanksgiving through New Year’s Day), the company is expanding its workforce with 72 permanent positions and 140 seasonal employees. The employees DHL is looking to hire will be responsible for providing relevant and accurate information to customers on status of shipments and manage inquiries and requests related to these shipments. The hiring for these positions started at the end of July and will be ramping up until Early November in advance of the busy holiday season. Interested applicants can apply online here.
7. Spear Education is hiring talented sales professionals for their expanding Business Development team in North Scottsdale. As the largest dental education company in the world, you will have plenty of space for career development while experiencing amazing job perks. Explore their award-winning company culture and apply for open positions here.
8. LocalWork.com is hosting the Phoenix Job Fair, Monday September 23 from 10AM-1PM. Employers include State Farm, Chase Bank and American Express. It’s all happening at the Hilton Phoenix Airport, 2435 S. 47th St., 85034. RSVP in advance by clicking here.